As industry reforms continue to evolve, physician practices must be able to evaluate how case volumes, productivity, reimbursement rates and inflation rates will affect bottom-line results. However, finance users are often impaired with stand-alone Excel® models that make driver-based planning, comparative what-if modeling and consolidated reporting awkward and error-prone.
Axiom EPM’s Physician Practice Planning solution changes all that with:
- Built-in projection tools that automate data feeds from financial and patient-centric sources into a single relational database
- Customizable planning models that reflect detailed planning by physician and current procedural technology (CPT) detail
- Statistical drivers that can flex budgets based on physician productivity levels and work relative value units (RVUs)
- Built-in workflow capabilities that automate planning processes, including notifications that alert contributors that plans are ready for review or approval
- Anywhere access to the system, 24/7—including over the web or in offline mode—that ensures submissions consolidate in the database real time
- Automated critical planning and reporting processes that eliminate tedious data collection and validation, enabling more time for high-value strategic decision making
Find out more about our expert healthcare solutions.