As the healthcare industry continues its rapid transformation, healthcare organizations need integrated financial planning and analytics to respond to shifts and prepare for the future.
Our software suite is based on nearly three decades of experience helping hospitals and health systems address a wide range of strategic and financial concerns and consistently achieve their goals. These software solutions were designed to address the evolving strategic and financial management needs of hospitals and health systems in an integrated manner. Today, more than 1,000 healthcare providers rely on this software to help manage their operations and quantify the financial impact of the decisions they make.
Built on the Axiom EPM technology platform, these sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for budgeting & forecasting, long-range planning, capital planning & management, performance reporting, and decision support & analytics are delivered on a single platform.
Our solutions enable healthcare providers to:
- Model the impact of patient volumes, evolving payment models and other changes in the Healthcare environment to maintain a firm grip on the organization’s future trajectory
- Incorporate best practice approaches for operational budgeting and forecasting to streamline the process and ensure accurate projections
- Integrate rolling forecasts with the long-term financial plans and operational budgets to ensure the organization’s strategic and tactical planning processes are well informed
- Measure and report key service line volume, cost and profitability metrics across the organization for improved decision making
- Identify the true drivers of cost within an organization as part of an ongoing, successful and sustainable cost management program
- Deploy a robust capital planning process with financial modeling tools to help healthcare providers make optimal decisions for the organization