Imagine being able to balance growth with fiscal responsibility—and meet stakeholder expectations. You can with Axiom EPM's solutions for higher education.
Colleges and universities today face unique challenges in comparison to other organizations. Front and center, there’s the challenge of delivering a high-quality education to an increasingly diverse student body.
Educational institutions also face uncertain funding, public pressure to justify tuition increases, and ever-changing legislative requirements. Further, as costs continue to rise, enrollment rates are flat or dropping. To address this, organizations need tools to manage revenues and costs so they are directed effectively to the distinct mission of goals of the institution.
Axiom EPM offers the industry’s leading enterprise performance platform that has been built for finance users on modern technology. Axiom EPM has been configured specifically for higher education solutions that support long range planning, budgeting, forecasting processes and delivers rich analytics. Axiom EPM has enjoyed success in the higher education market due to our intuitive end user interface, our flexible data model, and our rich modeling capabilities.
Axiom EPM delivers an intuitive system that integrates with major ERP systems such as Ellucian (SunGard) Banner, Oracle PeopleSoft and other Oracle-based ERP Systems. Higher education finance teams are empowered with a streamlined and flexible budgeting and planning solution with robust reporting to support data-based decision making.
Axiom EPM enables institutions to:
- Create long range plans that help the institution fund its strategic goals and aspirations
- Efficiently manage operational budgeting and forecasting processes that are:
— Based on the key drivers of performance such as enrollment
— Provides flexible salary planning options that are based on employees, positions, or job classes
— Aligns planning for grants with the operational budget
- Monitor overall institution trends and individual department operational and financial performance with ad hoc reporting
- Evaluate performance using what-if models around tuition pricing, attendance and net tuition per student assumptions
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), including departmental budget variance analysis, FTE counts by job class, and student progression and retention rates
Find out more about our expert higher education solutions.