Imagine being able to control patient care costs. With Axiom EPM's Budgeting and Planning solution, you can.
Bottom-line pressures are top of mind for most, if not all, hospitals. Reimbursements for patient care are not keeping pace with the actual cost of care. Further, healthcare organizations are more complex today, requiring planning tools that can accommodate integrated lines of business such as acute care hospitals, physician practices and insurance plans.
Organizations need to be able to understand and manage patient care costs—especially those that are controllable like labor and supplies. Axiom EPM provides the best-practice tools needed to improve budgeting and planning processes.
With them, stakeholders can:
- Apply more discipline to the financial planning process
- Configure templates to address unique needs by line of business (e.g., acute care versus outpatient clinic) or department type (e.g., nursing versus administration)
- Understand how shifts in volume across clinical service lines or payor groups will impact the bottom line
- Deliver data, statistical drivers and modeling for unique lines of business
- Rely on standard Excel® templates and reports that are finance-friendly and ready right out of the box
- Increase end-user participation and buy-in thanks to the platform’s user-friendly, familiar design